Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Mah Stinkin English Teacher ! "

Every time he looks at me
Its almost like he sees
Someone so stupid, way below his standards
And why on earth am I in his class he always wonders
A waste of space, that's what he thinks I am
Just because this once I scored less than Siyam (she's a gal, by the way).

He's been teaching us forever
And still doesn't know my name
I try so hard to get me noticed
But he treats me like scum all the same.

It's not just me he picks on
He called my best friend invisible
He doesn't know he's being rude
He needs to seriously sort out his attitude.

So, there I've decided; he just hates me and always will
And its obvious he puts up with me just to pay the bills
And don't even get me started
On the fact that he's definitely retarded
It's now official, the one thing I hate more than English
Mah Stinkin English Teacher !!!!

( A tragically brilliant poem written by my greatly magnificent (putting in her own words) sister Astha Adhikari......)

4 comments:

prawesh said...

If that teacher reads it he will understand how talented she is and how well she writes. Nice.....

Binod Shrestha said...

Its really good....

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।

Yakthungba said...

nice post,
visit this blog about Limbuwan :
https://limbuwankingdom.blogspot.com