Friday, April 20, 2007

Personalized google search page

Recently, when I visited a fren of mine, I saw that instead of the regular Google text when we visit www.google.com, he had his name instead. Was quite fascinated and asked him how I could do it. Its pretty easy too. And now I have my personal Google search page too. Chk out the link http://funnylogo.info/engines/Google/Red/Ssmriti.aspx to see the page.

If any of you guy's interested, here's how you can do it:
  1. type the url www.007google.com. you'll be redirected to the page http://www.funnylogo.info/create.asp
  2. type any text you want to display and choose the color and text style
  3. then click on 'Create My Search Engine' and bingo, you have your own search engine. you can even make it your homepage (as i have done with mine).

11 comments:

Nirab Pudasaini said...

wow nice and neat.

ill surely give it a try and thanks for sharing .

Ssmriti said...

u r welcome...

प्रज्वल said...

I would definitely like to do that in my office. It will be noteworthy to see the reaction of my officemates when google page pops up wtih my name :)

Ssmriti said...

yeah..this is really cooolll stuff tht u can do to impress others.. n also to do so, u don't have to be a computer genius..tht's the beauty of it...

Anonymous said...

hey its work thanks. i did it

Bibek Paudel said...

are you from chitwan ? was just goin thru your blog, saw something abt chitwan and rhinos, so asking out of curiosity..

Ssmriti said...

no, m not from chitwan...wrote tht one from the time when i was there with my frens on a college tour...

Yadav said...

THANK.. sis

Ssmriti said...

thnx weyouth (deepa)...

NKM said...

Wow!
I am loving it!
ajabgajab.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।